The hair care / hair loss related details in Hair loss Control page have relevance to Hereditary Hairloss prone persons as well. They are not repeated in this page.
The Bitter Truth
Hereditary Baldness, Male Pattern Alopecia / MPA and Androgenic Alopecia all mean one and the same thing. Female Pattern Alopecia is not mentioned in Dermatology Books. For some details, refer female hair loss.
1. The 22 Major Medical Therapies do not have a cure, a partial remedy or delaying mechanism for hairloss due to heredity. Many do not convey this brutal fact clearly.
2. Aristotle said in 3rd BC that the only way to avoid Baldness is to choose your parents or become an eunuch. You cannot choose either option. The situation has not improved in 23 Centuries
3. The Genome sequencing details are out since 2008 or so. Either no meaningful clue has come or no one has used it to resolve hereditary hair loss
4] There are 2 US FDA approved hair gain products. They provide limited impact and the public have not gained much. For more details, refer Compare1
5. Transplantation / Pluck and Plant is not an option for many.
Trichology / Cosmetic Surgeons pluck the hair from a donor area at the back. The donor area is less than 20% of the total area of the scalp. That is, the donor area does not have enough hair to cover the head to its former glory.
Trichology is a convenient commercial mixture of Allopathic terms and Cosmetic practices. It is wrong to assume that it is ahead of Dermatology or that they know the science to save the replanted hair.
Now you know the odds. Keeping them in mind, study the details below
How Swapna can help a Hereditary Hairloss sufferer?
Swapna is an Invention. It differs from the Million routine products
Swapna can control hair loss due to heredity within 6 weeks.
It means that the available hair can be saved and further baldness can be avoided / delayed. To get these benefits, Swapna has to be used daily by a hereditary hair loss sufferer.
Hairloss Control and Growth with Swapna - Proof 1
First User of Swapna: a total hereditary bald headJust check the height of the hair line above the ears in the 1995 photo. The Gain and improvement in Density between 1993 and 1995 will become clear
The impact would be more and timely, if a person uses Swapna when thinning starts / before getting a bald patch
Arresting the Loss: Proof 2 - written confirmations
9 hereditary baldness prone persons chanced to use Swapna between 1992 to 1995.
All got hairloss control benefit as you can note from the last column in the table below.
In all cases, there are several years gap between onset of baldness and starting use of Swapna. Despite that, they all got the hairloss control benefit.
[ For inclusion in this list, Hereditary baldness meant Persons with Bald Father and all elder / younger siblings also staring at eventual baldness. Even if one of the elder siblings is / was not bald, as conveyed by the user, they have been omitted from the list, tabled below.
hairloss started at the age of
Age at the time of reference
|Years lost before using Swapna||
|1||R.R [self]||04-01-92||24||49||25||.....3-4 weeks|
* This person's baldness rank, as per Hamilton's scale, was near 6 when he referred. He was irregular in usage. Subsequently he started using it regularly and gained some density / new hair in a year's time. He took from me the comparative photo proofs to show to his family and managed to misplace them for life.
If the above details do not appeal to you, Swapna is not an option.
How a hereditary baldness prone person should use Swapna
Swapna is to be looked upon as a hair protector / saver for the currently available hair. An User should assess the utility of the product with 1-2 bottles use.
It is a product to be used for life by a hereditary baldness prone person.
1. The right time to use Swapna is when thinning starts and baldness is feared - before baldness has set in
2. After baldness has set in / if the bald circle diameter at the back / vertex is below 2 inches:- one can use Swapna daily for 6 months and then assess its utility for one's own condition.
In a bald area, there is zero hair. So reclamation from Zero to even 10 is a difficult proposition. Swapna is not suggested for anyone beyond level 4 in the Hamilton's ascending baldness scale.
Please also refer to the Product Note page. Impact of Swapna can differ from our recorded results. There is no expressed or implied assurance to the buyer. One has to test and use it
One Baldness story
If only I had a product like Swapna even in 1970, I would / may not have become bald.
It is also true that but for a nothing to bother bald head in 1991, I would not have tested the formulation of Swapna and realised its impact within 6-8 weeks.
Inventor's hairy background
age 23 / 1966
Problem: I had hair loss since 1965. Had Dandruff from 1960. By 1969, the forehead had receded back by one inch / 3 cms. My family Doctor told me in 1969, that my eventual Baldness due to Heredity cannot be avoided as there is no medical cure.
I did try some personal care products hoping that they may delay the balding process / lessen the agony. I used Silverkrin for over 5 years - hair loss did not reduce. I used Clinic Plus for over 15 years. Dandruff did not go. Everything was a waste as predicted by my Doctor in 1969. By 1980 / age 36, I had become totally bald.
I got the relief only in 1991 with Swapna - the result was a dream for me.
Some Basic Points to know, by a person facing Hereditary Baldness
1. If your father, paternal grandfather was bald or balding when he was at your present age, the chances of your getting afflicted with hereditary baldness is very high.
2.. Scalp becomes visible when nearly 50% of the head hair has been lost. Even before this stage, the aim should be to preserve the available left over hair.
3. Density / baldness check: Close the right side ear hole with the thumb. Stretch the middle finger fully and bring it straight down to the head at near 90 degree angle. That is vertex area. If it is less dense or has already got a bald spot, you can feel it. A normal person should seek guidance before the onset of baldness.
Retreating forehead is also an advance indicator of the impending tragedy.
The Birth for Swapna
The now defunct Illustrated Weekly of India devoted a special issue for Hair Regain. It was all hyperbolic nonsense in my view, about Anoop as well as other products and details given. Godrej took over Anoop. It did not click and gradually perished. Times of India did not offer an apology to the public for misguidance.
It was the refusal of a Chemist in 1990 to sell me Anoop, that provoked me to mull over my past agonising balding experience. I had a nothing to loose bald head. I was a small entrepreneur making Printing Inks. [I hold a Master's degree in Chemistry. Because of that background and interest to experiment, I became a Printing Ink Technologist as well by 1980]
I did have spare time in between production batches. I was also mentally interested in a ladies oriented business for my daughters to lean upon at a later date, if needed. The use of Cosmetic products taught me as to what all would not work. After 10 months of mental churn, I made Swapna in May 1991.
'Early Bird catches the Worm'.
But why did the worm? Did it get up earlier than the Bird or had a late night out ?
This questioning approach finally led me to a clear cut direction
Draupadi is the only character perhaps in any mythology who daringly took a vow on hair and kept that after 13 long years. That made me use mainly natural / simple materials for inventing Swapna.
Hair loss Control I Dandruff Remedy I Hair Gain I Testimonials I site map I Contact
|Errors and Omissions exempted. If there be any unwanted oversights, mistake in content or suggestions for improvements, kindly let me know|
|swapna hair Enricher/ saver, Cocolite, Silvershine, Autoshine and Metashine are our brand names|
|Personal website of R. Ranganathan M.Sc., [ MBA - IIMA] Main / original content: around 2000: last minor modification: Oct 15,, 2017|